Vision of CONSANT
Since Pusan National University (PNU) was founded in May 1946, it has grown into a major educational and research institute and enjoys its reputation as one of the prominent universities in Korea. Furthermore, as a central education and research institute for nanotechnology in Korea, CONSANT is standing at the forefront of history at PNU.
- Concentrated Cultivation of Special Research Areas including Nanomaterials, Nanomechatronics, Applied Nanoscience, and Nanofusion Engineering
- Construction of Global Research Hubs for Nanotechnology
International Cooperation by WCU and PNU-IGB, National Nano Industrial Park
- Core Educational Institute of Young Scientists and Engineers in Nanotechnology
Exclusive Support from the University and the National Government
Scholarship for Graduates
Some international students eligible for Graduate School are provided with scholarships & stipends as follows:
- Exemption of 50% of a tuition (Condition: N/A)
- Exemption of 50% of a tuition (Condition: GPA of 3.5/4.5 (B+) for prior semester)
The Brain Korea 21 (BK21) Nano Fusion Technology Team and the World Class University (WCU) Cogno- Mechatronics Team in CONSANT also provide stipends and scholarships to qualified students.